Additional Immigration Legal Services

Our staff at Global Law Centers is dedicated to solving the legal problems of our clients. Whether those problems involve immigration, bankruptcy, personal injury, or divorce, our staff has the experience and resources to provide each and every one of our clients with a unique solution to their unique problems. We offer additional immigration legal services as well.

The hallmark of our practice is our commitment to professionalism and our dedication by providing quality legal services for a reasonable fee. We know that no attorney can handle every case, so our practice is limited to a few select areas where we excel. Please contact our office for a free consultation.

B1/B2 Visitor Visas A nonimmigrant visa for persons desiring to enter the United States temporarily for business, pleasure, or medical treatment
H-1C Non-Immigrant Visa For foreign nurses coming to the U.S. temporarily to perform services as a registered nurse in a health professional shortage area
Immigrant visa option for Physicians For foreign physicians hoping to obtain immigrant visas (“green cards”)
Non-Immigrant Visa Options for Physicians Nonimmigrant visas available to foreign medical school graduates and physicians in the J-1 visa and the H-1B visa categories
J-1 Visa – Exchange Visitor The Exchange Visitor program enables foreign nationals to come to the U.S. to work, study, teach, train or observe U.S. culture.
Physical Therapists – Immigrant Visa For Physical Therapists seeking immigrant visas under Schedule A in order to obtain their green cards much faster than many of the other professions.
Student Visas Details for the  three types of visas available to foreign national students who wish to study in the U.S
H-2A: Agricultural Worker For temporary or seasonal agricultural work. (Crop Harvest, Planting)
H-2B: Seasonal Non Agricultural For temporary or seasonal non-agricultural work. (Resorts, Summer Stays)
H-3: Trainee To receive temporary training
L-1: Intracompany Transferee To work at a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer in a managerial or executive capacity, or in a position requiring specialized knowledge.
O: Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement For persons with extraordinary ability or achievement in the sciences, arts, education, business, athletics, or extraordinary recognized achievements in the motion picture and television fields.
P-1: Individual or Team Athlete, Artists, Etc. To perform at a specific athletic competition as an athlete or as a member of an entertainment group.
R-1: Religious Worker Temporary religious worker (R-1) visas are for persons who want to enter the United States to work temporarily in religious capacities.