Investor Visa

There are two types of investor visas: Temporary E-1/E-2 non-i­mmigrant investor visas and the EB-5 Immigrant investor program which allows investors to obtain Permanent residency for themselves and their family members.

Both E1/E2 and EB-5 investor visas have their particular benefits depending on the specific kind of business you are looking to be a part of. An E-2 visa is a very attractive option for investor that only wants to start with a low capital amount. In addition the E-2 investor visa requires that the business employ only least five workers.

The EB-5 immigrant investor visa provides a method for a foreign national investor invest in a direct investment or regional center and obtain permanent residency for them and their family. EB-5 does require a higher initial investment of $1,000,000 (or at least $500,000 in a “Targeted Employment Area” – high unemployment or rural area), as well as the creation of at least 10 jobs for U.S. workers excluding the investor and their immediate family.

It is important to discuss with a qualified immigration attorney your goals for immigration when considering what type of investment you wish to participate in. Our qualified EB-5 immigration lawyer has assisted many qualified investors in obtaining EB-5 permanent residence status through both direct investments in the hotel, restaurant, manufacturing, and healthcare industries, as well as through regional center investments. Please contact our office to schedule a free consultation if you are interested in obtaining an EB-5 immigrant investor visa or E1-E/2 investor visa.

For Details about each of these processes, please find more information below: