Corporate Immigration Specialists

Corporate Immigration Attorney

Orange County Immigration Lawyer offering Free Consultation. We successfully process your work visa from start to finish. Our office processes a variety of business immigration visas including H1B, L1, TN Visas for Canadian and Mexican Citizens, O, P, R1’s for Religious Workers as well as Investor Visas.

The field of business immigration is sometimes a complicated matter involving various government agencies. Having a qualified immigration lawyer is vital to the success of your case. We offer free consultation if you are interested in obtaining a work visa. We proudly serve a multitude of businesses in Orange County and Southern California sponsoring corporate immigration opportunities for sectors such as:

  • IT,
  • Engineering,
  • Healthcare, and
  • Hospitality.

Please find a comprehensive list below of the various immigration work visas we process. Global Law Centers offers business immigration services from small start-ups to larger organizations in Irvine, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Tustin, and Orange.

H-1B: Specialty Occupation For professional positions requiring a higher education degree. (Bachelor’s or its equivalent)
H-2A: Agricultural Worker For temporary or seasonal agricultural work. (Crop Harvest, Planting)
H-2B: Seasonal Non Agricultural For temporary or seasonal non-agricultural work. (Resorts, Summer Stays)
H-3: Trainee To receive temporary training
L-1: Intracompany Transferee To work at a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer in a managerial or executive capacity, or in a position requiring specialized knowledge.
O: Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement For persons with extraordinary ability or achievement in the sciences, arts, education, business, athletics, or extraordinary recognized achievements in the motion picture and television fields.
P-1: Individual or Team Athlete, Artists, Etc. To perform at a specific athletic competition as an athlete or as a member of an entertainment group.
R-1: Religious Worker Temporary religious worker (R-1) visas are for persons who want to enter the United States to work temporarily in religious capacities.
TN: Trade NAFTA Canadian/Mexican Citizen The nonimmigrant NAFTA Professional (TN) visa allows citizens of Canada and Mexico, as NAFTA professionals, to work in the United States in prearranged business activities for employer.
E-1/E-2: Treaty Traders and Temporary Investors Treaty Trader (E-1) and Investor (E-2) visas are nonimmigrant visas for nationals from countries with which the U.S. has a treaty of friendship, commerce, and navigation.
E-3: Australian Professional Workers The E-3 visa is for Australian nationals to work in specialty occupations in the U.S.